||Timing and Results Service for Sports Events
...our competitors get better results...
Important Copyright Information
in plain unambiguous English
If you don't agree to these terms, don't link to this site. Your site creating links to this site is
taken as your legally binding agreement to these terms and conditions.
- All information, design, pictures, everything, published on this website is the copyright of Joe Lee, the site owner, unless other credit is shown.
- Nothing from this site may be copied or adapted for use on any other web site, or any other medium, be it electronic, paper based
or any other format either existing or not invented when this notice was written, except as is necessary for transmission through
the web, without written permission from Joe Lee. In short: stealing is not permitted.
- You may not reproduce paraphrase summarise or otherwise make comment about this website, or anything found
on this website, either on other websites or in any other form of publication without first obtaining written permission from this website's owner.
- You may not feature this website in a page of links you publish without written permission from this website's owner.
- You may not imply on your own website that this website provides any particular type of service or product
without the written permission this website's owner.
- You are free to read and copy the contents of this site for your own personal use, and also to provide copies
for your own athletic club noticeboards provided that these copies contain the original content including any credits, pictures, and
advertising which may be present.
- Under no circumstances may anything on this site be used or copied for commercial gain, or used for advertising
purposes or for any other use connected with any commercial organisation. In short: you may not profit from anything
you find on this website.
- Under no circumstances may anything on this site be reproduced without written permission from this website's owner.
- In breaching this copyright, any company, individual person, or other legal entity accepts that they become
immediately liable to be invoiced for the amount of ONE THOUSAND POUNDS STERLING (plus VAT) per webpage or part thereof which
is found to have been copied.
- If, within 2 days of being requested by Joe Lee to correct your copyright status misappropriated material remains on your
site a charge of ONE THOUSAND POUNDS STERLING PER DAY PER WEB PAGE will be made. Charges are subject to 20% UK Value Added Tax.
- You are free to put links to this site on your own website under the following condition
- Links must only be to the home page at www.joelee.co.uk.
- No comment about, analysis of, or other summary of this website may appear on your website without prior written approval by Joe Lee.
back to home page